ACADEMICS

  

ACADEMICS DEPARTMENT

 

YEAR 2014 KCSE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE

The school has made remarkable improvement in academics as indicated in the results of 2014 KCSE examinations summarized below:

 

A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

C

C-

D+

D

D-

E

Total

Mean

2

16

41

41

54

39

39

9

1

0

0

0

242

B-

 

193 out of the 242 candidates scored C+ and above mean grade qualifying for admission into university. This is 80% of the candidates. The remaining 20% all qualified to join technical and vocational education and training (TIVET) institutions. The lowest mean grade was D+ scored by one student.

 

KCSE 2015 PERFORMANCE


A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

C

C-

D+

D

D-

E

ENTRY

MP

MG

1

25

29

37

30

13

10

7

2

0

1

0

232

8.50

B


1 25 29 37 30 13 10 7 2 0 1 0 232 8.50 B

Home

 

Welcome to Dagoretti High School website

We take this chance to welcome you to Dagoretti High School website. This website gives you …

read more

Notice Board

SCHOOL NOTICES  This is the First term of the year 2016. School Opens on 5th Jan 2016 All students are supposed to have …

read more